If you’re looking for a winter getaway, Emerald Lake Lodge is definitely worth considering. Not only are the rates affordable, but there are also plenty of activities and attractions to keep you busy all winter long. From skiing to snowboarding to sleigh rides, here are ten things to do on cabin rates at Emerald Lake Lodge this winter.
What are the Top 10 things to do on Cabin Rates at Lake in Winter?
1. Ski or snowboard at Emerald Lake Lodge – The resort has over 50 acres of ski terrain to offer guests of all levels. You can also take advantage of the on-mountain and off-mountain activities like tubing, snowshoeing, and cross country skiing.
2. Catch a show at the spa theatre – Indulge in some pampering by watching a show at the spa theatre. From classical concerts to Broadway shows, there is something for everyone to enjoy.
3. Get a massage – After a day of skiing or snowboarding, turn relaxation into reality with a massage treatment. The masseuses at Emerald Lake Lodge are experienced professionals who will work out every kink and tension in your body.
4. Cook dinner on the grill – Take advantage of the winter weather by cooking dinner on the grill outside under the stars. With all of the open space around the lodge, you’ll have plenty of room to spread out your ingredients without having to worry about pesky insects or wildlife!
5. Don’t be afraid to get creative – There’s no need to stick to the same old routines when staying at Emerald Lake Lodge in winter; get creative and try something new every time you go out for dinner or explore one of the many outdoor activities available nearby.
Activities and Attractions near Emerald Lake Lodge that are open in Winter
Head out for a winter hike or ski on the trails close to Emerald Lake Lodge. You can also enjoy skiing or snowboarding at nearby resorts like Wawasee Mountain, Sugar Bowl, or Bear Valley. For a more active winter experience, take a downhill snowmobile tour with Adventure Outdoors in Portage. Or go skiing or snowboarding at nearby Eagle Crest Resort in Eagle River. In December and January, visit the Wisconsin Dells for festive holiday activities like ice skating at the Palace Ice Rink and shopping at local boutiques and specialty stores.
What to wear when going out in Winter
When looking for things to do in Emerald Lake Lodge during winter, there are a few key considerations. The most important thing to remember is that the lodge is located near many popular attractions, including two ski resorts and several lakes. For those wanting to explore more on their own, the neighboring towns of Kincardine and Elora offer plenty of shopping, dining, and entertainment options. Additionally, if you’re looking for something specific to do while in the area, be sure to check out the lodge’s winter activities page or contact one of the staff members.
Beyond enjoying the surrounding areas on your own, there are also a number of activities available at the lodge itself. These range from skiing and snowboarding to ice skating and tubing. In addition, there are several hikes nearby that can be enjoyed during winter weather conditions. Whether you’re looking for an all-encompassing experience or just some quick fun ideas, be sure to check out Emerald Lake Lodge’s winter pages for more information!
Foods to eat when visiting Emerald Lake Lodge in Winter
When visiting Emerald Lake Lodge in Winter, make sure to enjoy some of the following foods and drinks!
-Snow capped peaks in the distance
-A warm fire inside
-Freshly made home cooked meals
-Friendly service from lodge staff
-Peaceful evening walks around the property
Tips for staying healthy while visiting Emerald Lake Lodge in Winter
1. Make sure to pack a variety of snacks and drinks- Emerald Lake Lodge is located in the middle of nowhere, and if you get cabin fever during your stay, you may not be able to resist raiding the pantry for some sustenance.
2. Plan your activities wisely- There’s plenty to do on cabin rates at Emerald Lake Lodge in Winter, but make sure to avoid overdoing it. Dehydration is a real danger when spending time outdoors in cold weather, so be sure to drink lots of fluids!
3. Bundle up- One thing that will really help you stay warm while visiting Emerald Lake Lodge in Winter is to bundle up! Keep heavy clothing tucked away inside your suitcase or rental car trunk, and wear as many layers as possible when outside.
4. Beware of frostbite- Frostbite can occur very quickly in cold weather, so be especially careful if you’re planning on venturing outside for extended periods of time. Make sure to dress appropriately for the weather conditions and keep your hands and feet warm at all times!